Discover Spain : Mallorca, San Sebastián, Sevilla
Price is from €1645 per person (based on two sharing a twin/double room)*
The Discover Spain : San Sebastián, Sevilla, Mallorca package includes:
- Tapas Tasting Tour in Sevilla
- The Definitive Ham & Sherry Experience in Sevilla
- 2 nights at five-star Hotel Alfonso XIII in Sevilla
- Deluxe Room including Breakfast
- One of our cooking courses in San Sebastián
- Pintxo Tasting Tour (Dinner) in San Sebastián
- 2 nights at five-star Hotel Maria Cristina in San Sebastián
- Deluxe Room w/Garden View including Breakfast
- Local Food & Wine Tasting in Mallorca
- Eat Palma : Progressive Dinner in Mallorca
- 2 nights at St. Regis Mallorca Mardavall in Mallorca
- Grand Deluxe with garden views
*Price is based on low season prices. Please fill in enquiry form for a quotation.
The best of Spain’s most delicious corners, this package is the ultimate in culinary adventure. Spend a luxurious two days in Sevilla in the Hotel Alfonso XIII, where you will immerse yourself in Andalucian cuisine. Learn about the history and traditions around jamón iberico and sherry, in an interactive tasting experience. Then join our tapas tasting tour, where our expert guides take you into the best bars of Sevilla and make you feel like a local who knows just what to order, where to go, and how to have an amazing time.
Then move north and settle into your luxurious bedroom at the Hotel María Cristina, where our Mimo San Sebastián Cooking School is located. You will begin to get your hands on the famous fresh Basque produce in a cooking class at our state-of-the-art cooking school. From Basque Cooking to Pintxo how-tos, our classes are unique, fun and informative...not to mention delicious.
By night, one of our expert guides will take you around San Sebastián's famous pintxo bars, feeding you stories of local tradition as well as the city's best pintxos (with wine pairings, of course).
Finish on an island that often gets a bad rap, Mallorca. Our expert local guides will show you the real Mallorca. Get a glimpse of the contemporary wine scene, which has been on the upswing for the last two decades, in our Local Food & Wine Tasting. And have an amazing night in the glamorous capital of Palma, hopping from restaurant to restaurant like a local and without a moment’s misstep.
The ultimate in luxury and one of Europe's most-lauded culinary getaways, this package captures the soul of Spanish cuisine’s various regions.
Submit an enquiry below, and our Booking Coordinator will respond to you shortly to help customize your package.
- Central location
- Souvenir gift
- Trip advisor excellence
- Bilingual guide